Old Town Key West Bed and Breakfast
Give us a call (877) 644-2955 or Email Us or
- 1 Block to Duval Street – Close to Key West’s infamous Duval Street’s attractions, shops, entertainment and night-life
- Walk to the Beach – We’re a few blocks from Fort Zachary Taylor State Park
- Walk to Sunset – Mallory Square Sunset is 10 minutes away
- Complimentary Breakfast – No ordinary, run-of-the-mill continental breakfast, but a full menu of made to order meals to start your day right
- Full Size Private Pool – Open 24 hours with pool towels provided
- Spacious Patios – Seclusion from the world outside of “your sanctuary”
- Private Gardens – Relax and escape into paradise
- Family Owned and Operated – Read our reviews, we treat you like family!
- Close to Attractions – Minutes from Hemingway’s House and Southernmost Point Key West
- FREE Wifi – Post your vacation photos!
Come experience history and Old World charm in our 1891 and 1899 Victorian Homes. Nestled in the heart of Key West’s “Old Town” Historic District, the Coco Plum Inn Bed and Breakfast offers one of the finest locations of any guesthouse in Key West. We are conveniently located just 1 block from legendary Duval Street, and just 3 blocks from the historic home of Ernest Hemingway and the Key West Lighthouse. Walk to the Beach, and all of Key West’s infamous attractions, shops, entertainment and night-life. Hidden away in plain sight, the Coco Plum Inn is the Best Kept Secret in Key West.
Our upscale Bed and Breakfast is one of only a few family owned and operated in Key West. Each guestroom features all the comforts of home featuring top quality mattresses and comfortable, fresh linens.