Coco Plum Inn Policies:
- Check-in 3:00 pm / Check-out 11:00 am
- Our office is open from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- You may check in any time after 3pm. If you arrive later than 6:00 pm, please call our Guest Service Team at (305) 295-2955 and they can provide you with instructions. Please come to the office in the morning to fully check-in and provide payment. Check-out is at 11am.
- In the event you need assistance after our office has closed for urgent matters, please call the provided number given upon arrival. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
- Our property does not offer onsite parking. You may park your vehicle for free on any street in a spot that is NOT marked “residential”. We are not responsible for fines, damages, or the towing of your vehicle while it is parked. There are pay-to-park lots available. Please contact us for additional information and rates.
- Direct bookings canceled outside of 14 days will be refunded their deposit minus a $35 cancellation fee.
- Direct booking reservations canceled inside the 14-day window (or 30-60-day window for special events and holidays) will forfeit their deposit.
- If you choose to check-out prior to your confirmed departure date, your payment will not be refunded.
- Cancellations by email are not accepted. Please call the property direct to cancel.
- We regretfully cannot make any exceptions to our cancellation policy.
COVID 19 – what you can expect during your stay:
- PPE is required by staff. We ask that all guests wear a face covering while inside our lobby.
- Practice a safe social distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- For the welfare of our guests and our staff, we are limiting the number of visits we make to guest rooms. Housekeeping service is now provided every three days or upon request. Requests for fresh linens, bathroom amenities, and trash removal can be made to the guest services team. We will gladly replenish any necessary room amenities you need as well as collect any trash from your room.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in all public guest and employee areas.
- Our cleaning protocols include EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between reservations. Public restrooms and all touch points are cleaned with increased frequency after each service.
- We are a non-smoking property. A $250 cleaning fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed should you choose to smoke in your room.
- In the event that you either lock your key in your room or lose your key, a $50 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. If we receive a noise complaint on your room, a $50 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- Our property does not allow pets. If this policy is violated, a $100 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- All room rates are subject to 12.5% tax.
- Upon arrival, payment must be made in full for your confirmed reservation.
- Due to adverse weather conditions on the island, we recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you have questions about our weather cancellation policies, it is best to call us for clarification.
- The minimum age to book our property is 21 years old.
- Rates, minimum stays, and deposit requirements may vary during special events and holidays.
For additional questions, please contact the property.